- Application dates: March 5 – June 8, 2018
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum four-year curriculum;
- GPA ≥ 2.00 / 4.00;
- Evidence of proficiency in English;
- Preferably seven years of professional work experience.
- Two reference letters
- An essay written by the candidate stating his/her purpose for applying to the program;
- Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic and professional backgrounds. Potential candidates will be invited to interview before final admission decisions.
Click for information regarding tuition and fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
Evidence of proficiency in English;
- A passing grade (≥ C ) from the Boğaziçi University English Proficiency Test (BUEPT), or;
- A minimum score “79” and TWE “22” in the internet-based TOEFL (IBT), or;
- IELTS (academic) ≥ 6.5; with the condition writing part ≥ 6.5. The scores of these exams are valid for two years.
- For exemptions please check FAQs (http://emba.boun.edu.tr/?page_id=92 )
Click for information regarding BUEPT exam announcements and samples. BUEPT dates are;
- January 10, 2018
- May 30, 2018
- August 8, 2018
* ALES/GRE/GMAT scores are not required.