- Application dates: March 2 – June 9, 2020
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum four-year curriculum,
- GPA ≥ 2.00 / 4.00,
- Evidence of proficiency in English,
- Minimum 5 five years of professional work experience,
- Two reference letters,
- An essay written by the candidate stating his/her purpose for applying to the program,
- Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic and professional backgrounds. Potential candidates will be invited to interview before final admission decisions.
Evidence of proficiency in English;
- A passing grade (≥ C ) from the Boğaziçi University English Proficiency Test (BUEPT), or;
- A minimum score “79” and TWE “22” in the internet-based TOEFL (IBT), or;
- IELTS (academic) ≥ 6.5; with the condition writing part ≥ 6.5. The scores of these exams are valid for two years.
- For exemptions please check FAQs (http://emba.boun.edu.tr/?page_id=92 )
Click for information regarding BUEPT exam announcements and samples. BUEPT dates are;
- May 20, 2020
- August 8, 2020
* ALES/GRE/GMAT scores are not required.